Security / retention of data
- As required by the UK Data Protection Act 1998, we have strict security procedures on the storage and disclosure of the personal data of our users. This means that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose sensitive information to you.
- Under this policy, where we pass your information to a third party, we will use our best endeavours to ensure that the data security measures that the third party has in place are equal or stronger than ours. This does not apply where we are required by law to pass your information to a third party.
- Your data may be disclosed to a third party such as a law-enforcement agency or your employer, where we find that you have posted offensive or objectionable content anywhere on our site, or have otherwise engaged in disruptive behaviour through our site. Equally we may use your personal data in order to take reasonable steps to stop such behaviour.
- We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Disclosure to third parties
We will not provide your information to third parties except where defined above.
- In using our web sites, you consent to the collection and use of your data by us in the ways described above.